PSX is a Parking and Security systems integrator providing solutions to a wide range of industries. For over 50 years, the Hutchison family has operated PSX as an extension of family, working hard together and supporting each other to develop a successful organization with employees who take pride in their work.
PSX takes pride in building our team to provide excellent customer service, service that is thorough and efficient. Since1969, our company has grown to seven offices across the United States, each which serve three main categories: Parking – Access and Revenue Control Systems, Security – video surveillance, access control and intrusion systems, and Physical Security – gate operators, turnstiles and crash barriers.
The Account Manager will be responsible for business development of Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems in the Houston, Texas area for PSX Inc. The Account Manager will identify both on and off-street opportunities early in the sales process, develop the strategy and tactics needed to be successful, shape deals in favor of PSX, and lead PSX in the pursuit process and successful capture of new business.
The Account Manager will work from our PSX Houston office and the territory will be defined by the Branch Manager and will be the primary focus for direct sales.
- Account Managers will be a key contributor to the overall success of the Houston, TX branch office location.
- Focus on expanding our existing client base through various on-going and creative initiatives.
- Work to develop new accounts; key market segments include but are not limited to hospitals, universities, operators, municipalities, and commercial office and retail properties.
- Maintain a focus on fostering business development in the market while maintaining and growing the existing client base.
- Provide direct sales initiatives in your core territory, developing sales leads, providing demonstrations, giving presentations, designing client specific proposals and promoting PSX’s services, including partner products.
- Understand Amano McGann’s equipment solutions and articulate the solution through presentations, verbal and written communication.
- Continue efforts in the designated territory, while working collaboratively with operations personnel to ensure our customer satisfaction goals.
- Assist in the technical specification review and assessment of RFP, RFI or other similar procurement documents.
- Provides timely feedback to Branch Manager regarding opportunities.
- Provides accurate and timely reporting through PSX’s CRM, ACT!
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Lead by example to help build and maintain a strong work ethic, culture and integrity within the PSX organization. Through personal example, establish the style and approach that will characterize the Company’s dealings with the marketplace.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Team oriented open communication and involvement with all branch and corporate staff.
- Tackle all sales-oriented tasks with an end goal to complete the task as efficiently as possible without sacrificing quality.
- Work directly with the Branch Manager or Operations Manager to maintain adequate communication to PSX’s clients.
- Reports directly to the VP of Sales, Parking Division, with sub-reporting to the Branch Manager.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the Sales, Marketing and Branch Operations to plan, direct, and coordinate business development activities at the local or national level.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of related sales experience.
- Parking and / or access control sales experience a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass drug screening, background check.
- Able to work in a pressurized environment and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Personal and Professional Integrity.
- IT literate and competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and smartphone savvy.
- Ability to assimilate complex documentation including blueprints, site plans, equipment specifications or maintenance instructions.
Required Work Conditions
- May require nights and weekends to meet client’s needs and expectations.
- Requires minimum travel within territory and may require an occasional overnight stay.
- Required to attend regional and national sales meetings throughout the year.
If you are interested in applying or have any questions, please email your resume / questions to: email@example.com.