PSX is a parking and security systems integrator providing solutions to a wide range of industries. For 49 years, the Hutchison family has operated PSX as an extension of family, working hard together and supporting each other to develop a successful organization with employees who take pride in their work.
Currently, PSX seeks a Regional Manager to oversee sales and operations for multiple branches in the Midwest. The desired sales experience includes strong technical and consultative sales approaches in either the Parking (PARCS) or Security Systems industries.
The right person will increase business from new and existing customers by identifying and qualifying opportunities, preparing quotations, managing sales processes, managing and supporting sales team, closing orders, and managing customer relationships.
The individual in this position is responsible for establishing and maintaining senior level customer relationships, establishing budgets, achieving and/or exceeding projected sales goals, developing accurate sales forecasts for the distribution of product with his/her strategic account/division/channel responsibilities. In addition, this person will develop a trusted advisor role and ensure they meet the customer’s needs, profitability goals, and strive to optimize efficiencies and profitability for the region.
The successful candidate will recruit new relationships, manage relationships with current customers and be responsible for overall growth in the regional territory. The individual will also interact regularly with all levels of company personnel and across all functions.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and managing multiple offices.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects.
- Serve as liaison between company and customer to resolve problems and promote positive working relationships. Monitor performance of team members to recognize problems and recommend solutions.
- Is influential in all forms of communications with internal and external business.
- Lead business development activities and with management team on business development initiatives.
- Must have ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Attract, develop and retain key talent, set expectations and manage performance.
- Lead and manage project managers and technical staff on a daily basis
- Ensure consistency and excellence on projects execution and achieve optimal financial performance for assigned projects
- Coordination of project priorities, staffing schedules, and staff assignments
- Personal and Professional Integrity
- Has experience conducting presentations to customers and senior level management.
- Demonstrates experience working in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and formal presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and fact-based selling skills; results oriented
- Ability to develop accurate rolling forecasts, strategic problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to partner with customers in executing successful projects.
- Excel at using analytics and insights to problem solve and provide solutions.
- Minimum 8 years field sales experience with demonstrated results.
- 3 years of senior level customer management experience.
- Experience with Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems (PARCS) installations and/or electronic security systems.
- Previous Branch Management experience
- Experience with PSX partner manufacturers is a plus.
- Amano McGann
- S2 Security
If you would like more information about this opportunity, call PSX HQ 610.444.8210. If you are interested in applying email your resume to: email@example.com.
Back to Careers