PSX is a systems integrator providing Parking and Security solutions to a wide range of industries. For over 52 years, we have operated PSX as a family, working hard together and supporting each other to develop a successful organization with employees who take pride in their work.
We take pride in building our team the “PSX way” to provide excellent customer service, service that is thorough, efficient and mindful of the customer’s best interests. Since 1969, our company has grown to eight offices across the United States, which serve three main categories: Parking (PARCS: Parking Access Revenue Control Systems), Electronic Security (Access Control, Video Surveillance and Intrusion Systems) and Physical Security (All types of Gate Operators, Turnstiles and Crash Barriers).
The History of PSX: More than 50 Years of Service
- 1969: PSX Founder Anthony P. Hutchison opens business as Parking Sales-Service Corporation
- 1970: Installs first Parking Products system (PPI) in Philadelphia
- 1982: Becomes an Amano Dealer
- 1991: Paul W. Hutchison II joins the family business
- 1996: Paul drives growth and opens Pittsburgh
- 1998: Cleveland opens
- 2003: Paul is named president of the company, adds Security Division and changes the company name to PSX Inc.
- 2005: Tampa opens
- 2016: Houston opens with a focus on security solutions
- 2017: Denver opens
- 2018: Houston expands with Parking Division
- 2018: Paul W. Hutchison III joins PSX full time
- 2018: Paul W. Hutchison II buys PSX from Anthony P. Hutchison
- 2019: New Orleans opens
- 2022: Detroit opens
Anthony P. Hutchison
CEO & Founder
Paul W. Hutchison II
President & Owner