PSX is a parking and security systems integrator providing solutions to a wide range of industries. For 49 years, the Hutchison family has operated PSX as an extension of family, working hard together and supporting each other to develop a successful organization with employees who take pride in their work.
PSX Houston seeks an Office Coordinator, the part time position will assist the office in various functions. Duties will include office assignments, inventory stocking, warranty returns, and other assigned tasks.
- Office Tasks
- Answer the phone, direct calls or log service request by identifying the reason for the call and rate the urgency of response needed
- Scheduling Conference Calls
- Processing paperwork
- Receiving and processing mail
- Warehouse Tasks
- Receive shipments of incoming equipment and parts
- Maintain neatness and organization in the warehouse
- Maintain repair part inventory, and under supervision, order repair parts to restock inventory
- Ship RMA parts to manufacturer for repair
While primarily based in the office, the coordinator will on occasion support technicians by delivering parts to job sites.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Ability to kneel, stoop, climb ladders, use stairs, reach, pull and lift weights of usually 5-30 pounds
- Personal and Professional Integrity
- Professional demeanor and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Customer service-oriented and thrives in a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Highly-organized and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with inventory management
- Experience using a pallet jack
- Experience in customer service based role
If you are interested in applying email your resume to: email@example.com.
Back to Careers