The following images are the standard PSX Email Signatures that should be used.
If you have changes or need a signature image, contact email@example.com. Please include the correct information for the updated signature.
Gmail Signature Instructions:
- Copy the link of your signature image by right clicking on your signature image and selecting “Copy Image Address”. Signatures are sorted first by office, then alphabetically by first name.
- Within your Gmail Email Settings (which can be accessed by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right corner of your browser), scroll to the “Signature” section and press “Enter” or “Return” once to add a space before your signature.
- Click the “Insert Image” icon and paste the URL you just copied.
- Once the signature image is added, right click and set image size to “Large”.
- Click “Save”.
- If you have additional legalese that you include, place below the image.